Tinea Versicolor: Treatment, Causes & Prevention
Tinea versicolor treatments are typically ineffective as they only treat the surface of the skin vs the whole body.
They also do not address the causes of tinea versicolor.
Dr Ben goes into detail of how one gets tinea versicolor, methods of how to treat it and how to keep tinea versicolor away. Comments and questions welcomed!
Products recommended by Dr Ben to help support healthy skin and support the body's ability to eliminate tinea versicolor:
- Tinea Clear: to support healthy skin by eliminating the environment in which tinea versicolor loves to inhabit. Apply twice daily over affected areas, let dry and wash off with water.
- Biotin 5: to support healthy skin and melanin development.
- Vitamin D360: to support a healthy immune system and healthy skin.
- ProBiota 12 Powder: to support healthy digestive function, and immune function.
- Optimal Multivitamin: to provide a comprehensive multivitamin/multimineral as healthy skin requires numerous vitamins and minerals.
- Magnesium Plus: to support healthy mood and emotions as stress and anxiety increase blood sugar, sweat and deplete nutrients needed for healthy skin.
Share your comments. Get answers to your questions. We're listening!