Research on SeekingHealth
We research our ingredients and provide you the proof.
Educating you is our goal. If we provide effective supplements which are pure and do their job, that is excellent. If we can teach you why our products our effective, that is stellar. You've heard the famous saying: "Give a man a fish and feed him for a day. Teach him to fish and feed him for life." We want to teach you what makes an effective supplement, what it takes to keep your body healthy and how to approach your symptoms from a functional perspective. Given that Seeking Health supplements work from a functional perspective, it is essential that you understand how the supplements work within your body and why you need them.
How many people say that 'there is no research in natural medicine.' We're here to help dispell that myth. At a medical convention one year, I wrote down an excellent quote from Dr David Brady. It went something like this: "Next time you are approached by a doctor who says there is no research supporting the use of alternative medicine, tell them this: Doctor, the funny thing is it is the MD's and PhD's who do all the research in alternative medicine. We're just the ones who read it."
Select the Seeking Health Product in order to view supportive research.
- Active CoQH - 60 Softgels
- Bone Nutrients - 120 Vegetarian Capsules
- D-Ribose Powder - 300 Grams
- L-Glutamine Powder - 300 Grams
- Magnesium Plus - 100 Vegetarian Capsules
- MSM Plus Molybdenum - 100 Vegetarian Capsules
- Optimal Vitamin D | Liquid Vitamin D | 2,000 IU per Drop
- ProBiota 12 - 50 Billion CFUs - 60 Vegetarian Capsules
- ProBiota 12 Powder - 200 Billion CFU's - 60 Grams
- ProBiota Infant Probiotic Powder - 60 Grams
- Saccharomyces Boulardii - 60 Vegetarian Capsules
- Taurine 500 mg - 100 Vegetarian Capsules
Share your comments. Get answers to your questions. We're listening!