- 20 essential and non-essential amino acids: Of the 20 common types of amino acids, nine cannot be made by the body and thus must be supplied by the diet or through supplementation. These nine amino acids are referred to as “essential amino acids.” Depletion of one essential amino acid can set the stage for impaired protein synthesis, which can result in problems ranging from indigestion to more serious conditions. In addition, if the body lacks sufficient essential amino acids, deficiencies in nonessential amino acids can also exist. Supplementing the diet with both essential and nonessential amino acids can help optimize amino acid status and maintain proper metabolic functions.
- Pharmaceutical-grade crystalline amino acids: is made from high-quality pharmaceutical-grade crystalline amino acids to ensure maximum purity.
- “L-form” amino acids: Generally, supplemental amino acids come in two forms and are designated with an “L” or “D” prefix. The L-form is the naturally-occurring isomer of amino acids and is the only form that the human body can directly use to build proteins. For maximum benefit, Optimal Amino Blend contains only “L-form” amino acids. (The amino acids taurine and glycine occur in only one form and thus do not have L- or D- designations).
- Ready-to-absorb, free-form amino acids: Free form amino acids are not linked in peptide or protein structures and thus do not need to be digested. Rather they are ready for rapid absorption directly into the bloodstream. By providing amino acids in their free-form, Optimal Amino Blend can provide a source of easy-to-assimilate amino acids for persons with impaired digestion due to illness, aging, or bariatric surgery who may be unable to ingest, digest, or absorb sufficient dietary protein. It may also be helpful for individuals with food allergies, protein intolerance, or those with restrictive diets.
|L-Glutamic acid||40 mg||*|
|L-Aspartic acid||15 mg||*|
* = Daily Value Based on a standard 2,000 calorie daily intake
** = Daily Value Not Established
Optimal Amino Blend is free of the following common allergens: milk/casein, eggs, fish, shellfish, tree nuts, peanuts, wheat/gluten, corn, yeast, and soybeans. Contains no artificial colors, flavors, or preservatives
As a dietary supplement take one to six capsules daily or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
Store in a cool, dry place (59-85 degrees) away from direct sunlight. Keep out of reach of children.
|Product Name||Optimal Amino Blend - 150 Vegetarian Capsules|
|Return Policy||30 Day Money Back Guarantee. Merchandise must be in original packaging and in resalable condition.|
|Weight Unit||0.3 lbs|
|Servings Per Container||150|
|Cost Per Serving||$0.21|
|Other Ingredients||Optimal Amino Blend is free of the following common allergens: milk/casein, eggs, fish, shellfish, tree nuts, peanuts, wheat/gluten, corn, yeast, and soybeans. Contains no artificial colors, flavors, or preservatives|
|Does not contain||Gluten, Dairy, Egg, Soy, Fish, Shellfish, Nuts, Corn, Prebiotics|
|Suggested Use||As a dietary supplement take one to six capsules daily or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.|
|Warnings||Store in a cool, dry place (59-85 degrees) away from direct sunlight. Keep out of reach of children.|
Video Testimonials, Reviews, Demos and Contest Entries
Upload Your Video!
Questions on Optimal Amino Blend - 150 Vegetarian Capsules
No questions asked yet