PurEnema Coffee is lightly roasted in small batches to preserve these compounds which provide the benefits of coffee enemas.PurEnema Coffee is organic, shade-grown, and fairly traded coffee that is designed to make it the healthiest choice for coffee enemas.
Coffee Enemas: Why use PurEnema Coffee?
- PurEnema Coffee is roasted using a special air-roasting process that results in evenly browned and aromatic beans. This process, unlike the drum roasting of mass produced coffee, does not result in any smoke or scorching that might leave carcinogenic residue on the coffee beans.
- Air-Roasted Coffee preserves coffee’s Beneficial Nutrients: Caffeine is an important aspect of how coffee enemas work, as it stimulates bile flow, and the palmitic acid content of coffee supports glutathione’s antioxidant activity. These beneficial compounds are preserved in air-roasted coffee.
- Whole Bean Coffee retains its freshness & potency longer. Ground coffee begins to go stale within hours, even when stored in a sealed container. For maximum freshness, store your beans in a sealed container in the freezer and grind just before use.
- PurEnema Coffee Beans are organically grown so there are no chemical residues that are detrimental to your health. PurEnema coffee is also certified Fair Trade and shade grown, which is better both for the quality of the coffee and the long-term health of the soil.
Coffee Enemas are considered a natural method of supporting detoxification and encouraging healthy bile flow. A standard cup of coffee will not provide you the maximum benefits of coffee enemas. The ideal coffee to use for performing coffee enemas is one that is free of toxic substances, has high caffeine content, and is stored in whole bean form for freshness.
How to Prepare PurEnema Coffee:
1. In a stainless steel or glass stovetop container, bring 4 cups of filtered water to a boil.
2. Grind only what you use in the enema. Consider 1 tablespoon of PurEnema Coffee per cup of filtered water.
3. Reseal the PurEnema Coffee bag.
4. Add the 4 tablespoons of PurEnema Coffee to the boiling 4 cups of water or as directed by your health professional
5. With a lid, let boil for 5 minutes and then simmer for an additional 15 to 20 minutes.
6. After 15 to 20 minutes, remove from heat, and allow to cool to 98 degrees F or warm temperature
7. Strain with a tea leaf strainer or other stainless steel strainer or pure cotton tea bag. Do no use paper coffee filters as they are full of chemicals and also bind the healthy fats from the coffee.
7. Ensure that you have at least 4 cups of solution to pour into your enema kit. If not, add enough filtered water to do so. Pour into Clean Colon Kit or other zero toxicity enema device.
8. Perform Coffee Enema as directed by your healthcare professional."
|Product Name||PurEnema Coffee - Organic|
|Contraindications||Use under the guidance of a health professional.|
|Additional Notes||Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.|
|Return Policy||30 Day Money Back Guarantee. Merchandise must be in original packaging and in resalable condition.|
|Does not contain||Gluten, Dairy, Egg, Soy, Fish, Shellfish, Nuts, Corn, Prebiotics|
|Warnings||Store in a cool, dry place (59-85 degrees) away from direct sunlight. Keep out of reach of children.|
Video Testimonials, Reviews, Demos and Contest Entries
Upload Your Video!
Questions on PurEnema Coffee - Organic
- Too little or too much filtered water3/13/13 12:08 AM
- What is considered the minimum and maximum amount of liquid one can put in a bag? I usually do better with large volume enemas. Is it necessary to use a colon tube when doing coffee enemas?
Larger volume enemas I do not recommend as if they are done too often, it can overstretch your stretch receptors in your colon making it harder for you to naturally have the urge to defecate.
It is not necessary to use a colon tube when doing coffee enemas. Using a retention enema nozzle is actually quite useful as it helps prevent 'leakage'
If you are finding you need higher volume enemas, then I highly recommend you read my Enema Instructional Booklet - as it has some useful tips at the end - which may greatly improve your digestion and elimination.
- Do you find this question helpful? Yes No
- Coffee3/29/13 3:38 AM
I would like to ask if it is okay to store your purenema coffee beans in the fridge after opening the packet. I know you mention Store in a cool, dry place (59-85 degrees) away from direct sunlight but is this okay storing it in the fridge on an airtight container? will it retain its freshness?
Hi Joe -
Yes, you may store the enema coffee in the fridge to help maintain freshness.
- Do you find this question helpful? Yes No