PurE Coffee is lightly roasted in small batches to preserve these compounds which provide the benefits of coffee. PurE Coffee is organic, shade-grown, and fairly traded coffee that is designed to make it the healthiest choice.
Why use PurE Coffee?
- PurE Coffee is roasted using a special air-roasting process that results in evenly browned and aromatic beans. This process, unlike the drum roasting of mass produced coffee, does not result in any smoke or scorching that might leave carcinogenic residue on the coffee beans.
- Air-Roasted Coffee preserves coffee’s beneficial nutrients.
- Whole Bean Coffee retains its freshness & potency longer. Ground coffee begins to go stale within hours, even when stored in a sealed container. For maximum freshness, grind beans just before use.
- PurE Coffee Beans are organically grown so there are no chemical residues that are detrimental to your health. PurE coffee is also Fair Trade and shade grown, which is better both for the quality of the coffee and the long-term health of the soil.
How to Prepare PurE Coffee:
1. In a stainless steel or glass stovetop container, bring 4 cups of filtered water to a boil.
2. Grind beans to a medium or medium-coarse consistency just prior to boiling. Consider 1 tablespoon of ground PurE Coffee per cup of filtered water.
3. Reseal the PurE Coffee bag.
4. Add the 4 tablespoons of PurE Coffee to the boiling 4 cups of water or as directed by your health professional
5. With a lid, let boil for 5 minutes and then simmer for an additional 15 to 20 minutes.
6. After 15 to 20 minutes, remove from heat, and allow to cool to 98 degrees F or warm temperature
7. Strain with a tea leaf strainer or other stainless steel strainer or pure cotton tea bag. Do not use paper coffee filters as they are full of chemicals and also bind the healthy fats from the coffee.
|Product Name||PurE Coffee - Organic|
|Contraindications||Use under the guidance of a health professional.|
|Additional Notes||Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.|
|Return Policy||60 Day Monday Back Guarantee|
|Does not contain||Gluten, Dairy, Egg, Soy, Fish, Shellfish, Nuts, Corn, GMO, Prebiotics|
How much is usually used? The suggested amount is 1 tablespoon of ground PurE Coffee per 1 cup of filtered water.
How many enemas can be done with 1/2, 1 and 5 pounds of coffee? It is estimated that you will get the following out of each bag:
1/2 pound = 4 enemas
1 pound = 8 enemas
5 pounds = 40 enemas
Is this product suitable for Vegans and Vegetarians? Yes, this product is suitable for Vegans and Vegetarians.
Does this product contain GMO ingredients? PurE Coffee does not contain GMO's.
Are the beans already ground or in whole bean form? PurE Coffee is sold in whole bean form; you will need to grind the coffee prior to use. We recommend a medium to medium-coarse grind, so that the coffee bean particles can be completely strained out of the brewed mixture prior to use. Grind the beans just before boiling for maximum freshness and potency. Storing the beans in ground form reduces shelf life and potency retention.
What should the coffee be strained in? We recommend using a tea strainer to strain the coffee grounds.
How should the coffee be stored? After the coffee is opened, we recommend storing it in an airtight container in a cool, dark place (such as a cupboard), in order to minimize exposure to air and light. We do not recommend that the coffee be stored in a freezer, as this can cause the beans to dry out quickly.
What is the shelf life of the coffee? The coffee is best if used within one year of the date of purchase.
Statements and products found at websites powered by Seeking Health have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Seeking Health, LLC does not engage directly or indirectly in diagnosing, dispensing medical advice, or prescribing the use of any of our products as a treatment for disease or sickness. One should always consult a primary care physician/health practitioner of choice when considering the use of any products for health purposes, especially when undergoing treatment for an existing condition. Seeking Health, LLC will not be liable for any direct, indirect, consequential, special, exemplary, or other damages arising from the use or misuse of any products, materials or information published.
When you purchase any product from Seeking Health, LLC we must presume that it is for personal use under the direct supervision and prescribed by a medical doctor. We make no claim for cure or relief of any symptom or medical condition when using any of these products.
The information on this website is for informational and educational purposes only. It is not an attempt by the writers or publisher to diagnose or prescribe, nor should it be construed to be such. The information is not intended to replace medical advice offered by physicians. Readers are hereby encouraged to consult with a licensed health care professional concerning the information presented, which has been received from sources deemed reliable, but no guarantees, expressed or implied, can be made regarding the accuracy of same. Therefore, readers are also encouraged to verify for themselves and to their own satisfaction the accuracy of all reports, recommendations, conclusions, comments, opinions, or anything else published herein before making any kind of decisions based upon what they have read. If you have a medical condition, please consult your medical practitioner. Seeking Health, LLC will not be liable for any direct, indirect, consequential, special, exemplary, or other damages arising from the use or misuse of any products, materials or information published.