PurEnema Coffee is lightly roasted in small batches to preserve these compounds which provide the benefits of coffee enemas.PurEnema Coffee is organic, shade-grown, and fairly traded coffee that is designed to make it the healthiest choice for coffee enemas.
Coffee Enemas: Why use PurEnema Coffee?
- PurEnema Coffee is roasted using a special air-roasting process that results in evenly browned and aromatic beans. This process, unlike the drum roasting of mass produced coffee, does not result in any smoke or scorching that might leave carcinogenic residue on the coffee beans.
- Air-Roasted Coffee preserves coffee’s Beneficial Nutrients: Caffeine is an important aspect of how coffee enemas work, as it stimulates bile flow, and the palmitic acid content of coffee supports glutathione’s antioxidant activity. These beneficial compounds are preserved in air-roasted coffee.
- Whole Bean Coffee retains its freshness & potency longer. Ground coffee begins to go stale within hours, even when stored in a sealed container. For maximum freshness, store your beans in a sealed container in the freezer and grind just before use.
- PurEnema Coffee Beans are organically grown so there are no chemical residues that are detrimental to your health. PurEnema coffee is also certified Fair Trade and shade grown, which is better both for the quality of the coffee and the long-term health of the soil.
If you have never considered a Coffee Enema before - Seeking Health provides you the information needed to make a smart decision. If you happen to have any questions about this we encourage you to ask a question to get it answered by Dr Benjamin Lynch, ND CEO and Founder of Seeking Health. Dr Ben will also address his response and make it public so others may find it.
Coffee Enemas are considered a natural method of supporting detoxification and encouraging healthy bile flow. A standard cup of coffee will not provide you the maximum benefits of coffee enemas. The ideal coffee to use for performing coffee enemas is one that is free of toxic substances, has high caffeine content, and is stored in whole bean form for freshness.
How to Prepare PurEnema Coffee:
1. In a stainless steel or glass stovetop container, bring 4 cups of filtered water to a boil.
2. Use finely ground coffee beans for maximum caffeine extraction and enema benefit. Only grind what you will immediately use for enema. Consider 1 tablespoon of PurEnema Coffee per cup of filtered water.
3. Reseal the PurEnema Coffee bag.
4. Add the 4 tablespoons of PurEnema Coffee to the boiling 4 cups of water or as directed by your health professional
5. With a lid, let boil for 5 minutes and then simmer for an additional 15 to 20 minutes.
6. After 15 to 20 minutes, remove from heat, and allow to cool to 98 degrees F or warm temperature
7. Strain with a tea leaf strainer or other stainless steel strainer or pure cotton tea bag. Do no use paper coffee filters as they are full of chemicals and also bind the healthy fats from the coffee.
7. Ensure that you have at least 4 cups of solution to pour into your enema kit. If not, add enough filtered water to do so. Pour into Clean Colon Kit or other zero toxicity enema device.
8. Perform Coffee Enema as directed by your healthcare professional."
|Product Name||PurEnema Coffee - 5 Pounds|
|Return Policy||60 Day Monday Back Guarantee|
|Weight Unit||5.5 lbs|
|Does not contain||Gluten, Dairy, Egg, Soy, Fish, Shellfish, Nuts, Corn, Prebiotics|
Questions on PurEnema Coffee - 5 Pounds
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Product Question
Statements and products found at websites powered by Seeking Health have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Seeking Health, LLC does not engage directly or indirectly in diagnosing, dispensing medical advice, or prescribing the use of any of our products as a treatment for disease or sickness. One should always consult a primary care physician/health practitioner of choice when considering the use of any products for health purposes, especially when undergoing treatment for an existing condition. Seeking Health, LLC will not be liable for any direct, indirect, consequential, special, exemplary, or other damages arising from the use or misuse of any products, materials or information published.
When you purchase any product from Seeking Health, LLC we must presume that it is for personal use under the direct supervision and prescribed by a medical doctor. We make no claim for cure or relief of any symptom or medical condition when using any of these products.
The information on this website is for informational and educational purposes only. It is not an attempt by the writers or publisher to diagnose or prescribe, nor should it be construed to be such. The information is not intended to replace medical advice offered by physicians. Readers are hereby encouraged to consult with a licensed health care professional concerning the information presented, which has been received from sources deemed reliable, but no guarantees, expressed or implied, can be made regarding the accuracy of same. Therefore, readers are also encouraged to verify for themselves and to their own satisfaction the accuracy of all reports, recommendations, conclusions, comments, opinions, or anything else published herein before making any kind of decisions based upon what they have read. If you have a medical condition, please consult your medical practitioner. Seeking Health, LLC will not be liable for any direct, indirect, consequential, special, exemplary, or other damages arising from the use or misuse of any products, materials or information published.