Shipping & Delivery Policy
Fulfillment: Orders placed by 12 pm Pacific Standard Time ship the same day during normal business hours Monday-Friday. Orders placed on Saturday and Sunday or during holidays will ship the following business day. Please note that shipping during peak times may be delayed and we are not responsible for delivery delays due to adverse weather conditions. We ship USPS First Class Mail or Priority Mail on most shipments unless you choose a different method.
Continental US, APO, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico Shipping Policy:
Free Shipping: Seeking Health customers are eligible for free shipping on orders over $50.00 and wholesale orders over $1,000.00 to the 48 contiguous states. Priority shipping will be used to ship orders under 50lbs. Ground services will be used to ship orders over 50lbs.
- Free Shipping: 4-7 business days.
- First Class: 2-4 business days.
- Priority Shipping: 2-3 business days.
- Ground: 5-7 business days.
- FedEx Express Saver: 3 business days.
- FedEx 2 day: 2business days.
- FedEx Overnight: 1 business day. Orders placed on Friday will be delivered on Monday. Please use Priority Overnight for Saturday delivery.
- FedEx Priority Overnight: 1 business day. Saturday delivery.
We quickly ship international orders to just about anywhere in the world via United States Postal Service, Federal Express and MyUs. Delivery time depends on shipping address. It is the customers responsibility to contact local customs, the courier office regarding any additional and applicable customs, duties, or VAT charges. If an order is refused/returned, we will credit for the cost of the product only, not the shipping charges. Please note, MyUs is a mail forwarding service. You will need to register at MyUs.com to use this service.
- The Autoship program is a service enhancement designed to optimize your life, preventing those lapses in nutrient supplementation. The program allows you to subscribe to a product and refill your order automatically. Choose to refill your order evey, 30, 60, or 90 days and let us take care of the rest.
- Peace of Mind: You'll no longer need to worry about running out of supplements. We'll take care of it for you so you can spend more time doing the things you enjoy.
- Maintain an adequate supply: You can choose to refill your order based on a 1 month, 2 month, or 3 month supply.
- Convenience: Save time. Subscribe to a product and we'll do all the work for you by automatically creating a new order when its time to refil. All you have to do is wait for it to be delivered.
- No commitments. Cancel your subscription at any time.
How do I subscribe? There are 2 convenient ways to subscribe according to your preference:
- Visit ou website at www.SeekingHealth.com
- Seach for the product.
- Select how often you'd like to refill your order.
- Select when you would like your first order shipped.
- Proceed to checkout and pay for your subscription. Wait for it to be delivered.
2. Call 800-547-9812 to have a support representative begin the subscription process for you.
How will I know that my autoship was processed? You will receive an order confirmation via email.
How do I pay? When its time to refill your order, we'll automatically bill the payment method used to subscribe to the product.
How do I stop autoship? You can manage your subscriptions by going to My Account, then to My Subcriptions.
Is there a charge for this service? Our autoship program is free of charge. You'll only be billed for the product plus shipping.
- Back to Top
- Privacy & Security
- We guarantee that every online transaction you make with a website powered by Seeking Health will be 100% safe.
What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order, subscribe to our newsletter, respond to a survey or fill out a form.
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number or credit card information.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
To personalize your experience
(your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs)
To improve our website
(we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you)
To improve customer service
(your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs)
To process transactions
Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
To send periodic emails
The email address you provide for order processing, may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, related product or service information, etc.
Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order or enter, submit, or access your personal information.
We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our Payment gateway providers database only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential.
After a transaction, your private information (credit cards, social security numbers, financials, etc.) will not be stored on our servers.
Yes (Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computers hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the sites or service providers systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information
If you prefer, you can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies via your browser settings. Like most websites, if you turn your cookies off, some of our services may not function properly. However, you can still place orders over the telephone or by contacting customer service.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act), we do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older.
Fair Credit Billing Act
Under the Fair Credit Billing Act, your bank cannot hold you liable for more than 50.00 of fraudulent charges. If your bank does hold you liable for any of this 50.00, we will cover the entire liability for you, up to the full 50.00. We will only cover this liability if the unauthorized use of your credit card resulted through no fault of your own from purchases made while using the secure server. In the event of unauthorized use of your credit card, you must notify your credit card provider in accordance with its reporting rules and procedures.
Terms and Conditions
Please also visit our Terms and Conditions section establishing the use, disclaimers, and limitations of liability governing the use of our website at http://www.seekinghealth.com/terms-of-use
This policy was last modified on 4/10/2014
1708 Kentucky Street
Bellingham, WA 98229
This policy is powered by Trust Guard, your PCI compliance authority.
Back to Top
Returns & Replacements
Effective August 2013
Your complete satisfaction is our ultimate goal. You may return any item shipped by SeekingHealth.com, as long as the item is being returned within 60 days of receipt.
Please note, Seeking Health cannot be held liable for negative side effects or adverse reactions you believe are the result of a product. We recommend that you seek the guidance of a healthcare professional if you have questions, before purchasing any product.
Return postage is the responsibility of the buyer. If the package is lost, Seeking Health is not responsible for them. We recommend you insure the return package and obtain a tracking number. Before you return the product to us, you will need to obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization number from a Customer Care Specialist. Please call us for your RMA number - 800-547-9812. Please have your order number and the name(s) of the product(s) you are returning ready when you call.
Damaged, Defective, or Incorrect Items
We are committed to providing the highest level of service possible. If there is a problem with your order, please contact Customer Care immediately. Provide us with as much information as you can about the problem, including your order number, name of the affected items and if you would like a return or a replacement. If you received the wrong product we will ship the correct item at no additional cost to you. If an item arrived damaged, we will replace it at no additional cost to you. If you wish to exchange a product, you will need to return the unopened product for a refund and place a new order for the product you would like in exchange.
Please do not discard any items unless you have been directed to do so by a Customer Care Specialist.
Once we receive your return, we will issue a credit or refund within 7 business days and send you an e-mail confirmation. Please bear in mind that it can take several days for the transaction to appear on your account, depending on your financial institution.
- Back to Top
We maintain 99% of offered products in our own warehouse. This allows us to control inventory and quickly get product to our customers. Many companies hire fulfillment centers to store and ship product. We have researched this option and found it unreliable and too slow.
- All Items in stock unless marked otherwise on our site
- Out of Stock items will display a link stating that the item is Out of Stock. A couple options exist here:
1. You may still purchase this item but do understand that there may be a delay of 7 to 14 days. We will send you an email when we are processing your order to ship.
2. You may click the Notify Me When In Stock link and we will automatically send you an email when that item arrives in our warehouse.
- Back to Top
- To View orders login to the "My Account" section. From here you can view your recent and past orders as well as get tracking information. If you do not find tracking in your order after 48 hours, we recommend you call us or e-mail to inquire.