Made from medical-grade silicone, the Pure Straws provide the ultimate in safety, comfort, durability, longevity and peace of mind. Pure Straws are excellent for youngsters as well as seniors.
These reusable straws are:
- Easy to clean: Simply rinse with and water with the enclosed Free brush cleaner! For a more thorough clean, place the Pure Straws in boiling water for a few minutes.
- Flexible: This makes the Pure Straws ideal for young children or those with difficulty bending their neck or reaching the ideal height with which to drink.
- Safe: Free of heavy metals, fragile glass, plastic, BPA, nickel.
- Temperature Neutral: Drinking cold drinks? Hot drinks? Temperature doesn't matter with the Pure Straws! Enjoy your cold or hot beverage while drinking through a neutral to warm Pure Straw!
- Extreme Multipurpose: Want to use your reusablel straws in the microwave, oven, freezer, boiling water, frozen water? You may! Simply be aware to not burn or freeze yourself while doing so!
- Fun: If your kids drink anything, they will request the Pure Straw! Many children love chewing, biting and bending their straws and with the Pure Straws, you can rest knowing that it is safe for them to do so.
- Soft: Worried about chipping teeth or breaking glass? Not a concern with the Pure Straws! Drop them on the floor, whack them on the table, bend them, tie them in a knot - doesn't matter. Your Pure Straws will endure hard use and not harm you or your child.
- Functional: Pure Straws are perfect for people who cannot bend over or sit up higher in their chair to drink. One may bend the Pure Straw to their lips without tipping over the glass. How many times have you seen someone pull a straw towards them and only find their drink spilled all over themselves and the table? With the flexiblity of the Pure Straws, this is unlikely to occur.
Prepare your Pure Straws for First Use:
- Before using your Pure Straws for the first time, remove them from the packaging.
- Prepare a pot of boiling water and then remove from the stove top.
- Place the Pure Straws into the near boiling hot water for 2 minutes.
- Carefully drain the hot water and remove the Pure Straws.
- Allow the Pure Straws to cool to room temperature for a minute or two.
Frequenty Asked Questions:
- Do these reusable straws come with a brush cleaner? Yes they do - and a very high quality one as well.
- Can I place my Pure Straws in hot water? Yes you may
- Can I freeze them? Yes
- Can I place them in the dishwasher? Yes but be careful that they don't fall through - they are narrow and may slip through the dishwasher racks.
- Can I place them in the oven? You bet.
- Why don't you color them? We don't like the chemicals used for coloring silicone. We also know that kids love to chew on straws. Our desire is to make them totally safe and that is why there is no color.
- Can my kids chew on the Pure Straws or do I have to worry? They may chew on the Pure Straws if they like. We don't encourage it but we know kids.
- How durable are they? They are very durable. The only way they can break is if you stretch them too hard, cut them, or place them directly on a very hot surface, they will break. Also, when silicone is frozen, it is more fragile so be more careful when using cold Pure Straws.
- Can I drink Hot beverages with Pure Straws? Absolutely - just be careful not to burn yourself. Your Pure Straw does not transmit the heat from your beverage so you must check the temperature of your beverage before drinking.
- Can I drink smoothies with my Pure Straws? Yes you may. The opening width of this reusable straw is a standard 7 mm. Just make sure you blend your smoothies well. We use our Pure Straws in our smoothies.
Have a question? Ask us. We'll answer you right away!
|Product Name||Pure Straws Pack of 4 | Silicone Reusable Straws - 7.5 inch x 7 mm|
|Return Policy||60 Day Monday Back Guarantee|
|Does not contain||Gluten, Dairy, Egg, Soy, Fish, Shellfish, Nuts, Corn, Prebiotics|
Questions on Pure Straws Pack of 4 | Silicone Reusable Straws - 7.5 inch x 7 mm
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Product Question
Statements and products found at websites powered by Seeking Health have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Seeking Health, LLC does not engage directly or indirectly in diagnosing, dispensing medical advice, or prescribing the use of any of our products as a treatment for disease or sickness. One should always consult a primary care physician/health practitioner of choice when considering the use of any products for health purposes, especially when undergoing treatment for an existing condition. Seeking Health, LLC will not be liable for any direct, indirect, consequential, special, exemplary, or other damages arising from the use or misuse of any products, materials or information published.
When you purchase any product from Seeking Health, LLC we must presume that it is for personal use under the direct supervision and prescribed by a medical doctor. We make no claim for cure or relief of any symptom or medical condition when using any of these products.
The information on this website is for informational and educational purposes only. It is not an attempt by the writers or publisher to diagnose or prescribe, nor should it be construed to be such. The information is not intended to replace medical advice offered by physicians. Readers are hereby encouraged to consult with a licensed health care professional concerning the information presented, which has been received from sources deemed reliable, but no guarantees, expressed or implied, can be made regarding the accuracy of same. Therefore, readers are also encouraged to verify for themselves and to their own satisfaction the accuracy of all reports, recommendations, conclusions, comments, opinions, or anything else published herein before making any kind of decisions based upon what they have read. If you have a medical condition, please consult your medical practitioner. Seeking Health, LLC will not be liable for any direct, indirect, consequential, special, exemplary, or other damages arising from the use or misuse of any products, materials or information published.