Tinea Versicolor is due to many reasons. A few of those reasons are weak immune system, low nutrients such as vitamin A, D, E, C, zinc, selenium, stress, poor hygiene, damp environment, etc.
Tinea Versicolor Natural Treatment Kit Includes:
- Tinea Clear by Seeking Health is an all natural 100% natural clay that contains sulphur and other minerals. There are essential oils, humic acids, and other organic substances that are a product of very slow decomposition of herbs and aquatic plants without presence of oxygen over thousands of years. This natural process preserves beneficial elements within the clay. The combination of all elements play an important part of Tinea Clear's complex effect.
- Vitamin D360 by Seeking Health is a very cost-effective, pure and potent liquid Vitamin D3 supplement for all ages! Dr Ben formulated Vitamin D360 to be the best of the best when it comes to Vitamin D3 supplements. Each drop of this liquid vitamin D3 provides 2000 IU of cholecalciferol in a base of pure olive oil. Contains absolutely no wheat, dairy, corn, soy, fish, nuts, preservatives, additives, colors, excipients or flavoring.
- ProBiota 12 Powder by Seeking Health is a dairy-free probiotic powder supplement that provides 12 strains of researched beneficial bacteria, has 200 billion bacteria per 1/2 teaspoon. ProBiota 12 Powder includes a prebiotic to ensure long-lasting implantation of the beneficial bacteria, uses technology to protect the bacteria from stomach acid, is lab-tested for purity and potency.
- Trace Mineral Complex by Seeking Health provides 11 essential trace minerals needed for optimal health in well-tolerated and bioavailable forms. Free from common allergens, flow agents, or preservatives. Trace Mineral Complex by Seeking Health is formulated without Iron, as most adults do not benefit from supplemental Iron.
- Biotin 5 by Seeking Health is a vital component of many physiological processes, and adequate amounts must be obtained from diet or supplements for optimal health. Biotin deficiency is a factor in a number of medical conditions, and supplementing with biotin that is easy for the body to absorb is especially beneficial for individuals whose ability to assimilate nutrients is impaired. Biotin 5 by Seeking Health provides a potent dose of biotin in one vegetarian capsule, free from preservatives, fillers, flow agents, and allergens.
- Optimal Multivitamin by Seeking Health provides potent, bioavailable nutrients for improved immunity, digestion, energy, and antioxidant protection in easy to absorb vegetarian capsules. Contains no fillers, artificial colors, or flow agents so you get only health-promoting nutrients you want and nothing you don’t. Free from common allergens such as wheat/gluten, dairy, corn, & soy protein. Dr Ben has finally created a multivitamin that he and his family personally take and welcomes you to experience Optimal Multivitamin as well.
The products above will help address your Tinea versicolor. All of the nutritional factors for treating Tinea Versicolor are addressed with the Tinea versicolor Natural Treatment kit by Seeking Health.
We encourage your questions. Please your questions to receive a answer promptly. Questions and answers will be posted here
|Product Name||Tinea Versicolor Treatment Kit|
|Return Policy||30 Day Money Back Guarantee. Merchandise must be in original packaging and in resalable condition.|
|Does not contain||Gluten, Dairy, Egg, Soy, Fish, Shellfish, Nuts, Corn, Prebiotics|
|Warnings||Store in a cool, dry place (59-85 degrees) away from direct sunlight. Keep out of reach of children.|
Video Testimonials, Reviews, Demos and Contest Entries
Upload Your Video!
Questions on Tinea Versicolor Treatment Kit
- tinea versicolor kit10/21/12 8:43 AM
- Can you please give instructions as to the proper amounts and times of day to take each of these products for versicolor treatment. Please also give instructions of whether to take with food or not. Thanks!
Please follow the instructions on each bottle. The suggested use on the labels provide basic information.
Your doctor has to recommend specific doses.
- Do you find this question helpful? Yes No