I knew about Glutathione from Dr Ben Lynch's Fb live from about a year ago but due to my severe food sensitivities, I was afraid to try it. The moment came when my naturopath advised me to take it for my MOAT test for 5 days, I was apprehensive, but I took it. Those 5 days were life changing for me. After taking the Glutathione:
1. I was singing and dancing all day (everyday when I take it)
2. I did not notice my brainfog lifting immediately (may be because I dont have that much brainfog anymore? I do not know), but after keeping it in my mouth for a few seconds my GI pain seems to not be so sharp anymore, like its blunted out. PS- This, along with marshmallow root later, is helping heal my GI tract.
3. My overall GI histamine reactions were controlled, not my other histamine reactions. Meaning someone could have very high levels of histamine circulating, and other side effects due to it, but not GI symptoms. People with a weak GI system experience food sensitivities even with a little high histamine. This helps reduce (histamine induced) inflammation in the GI tract.
4. Helped my methylation like nothing else did. (I was undermethylating). Note: I'm also on liver nutrients thats helping here.
5. The darkened areas of my knuckles began looking normal (light color like the rest of my hand).
6. For the first time in 5 years I was able to keep some weight on without losing it. It basically helped me get wide (in a healthy way).
I'm big on taste but for the benefits this gave me…