I have never been so happy with a prenatal. My many sensitivities are often bothered by traditional prenatal vitamins.
Are you sensitive to methylated nutrients, but have heard that methyl B12 and folate are important for pregnancy?
Are you overwhelmed by all of the ingredients in prenatal vitamins, and just need the basics for a healthy pregnancy?*
Prenatal Essentials Methyl-Free is a concise, yet powerful prenatal multivitamin that contains no methylated nutrients to support those who are sensitive to them. This formula is perfect for those who do not need a comprehensive prenatal vitamin, such as our Optimal Prenatal, and just want the basic nutrients that are needed for a healthy pregnancy, and nothing more. Women love that in only two capsules per day, they can have their prenatal bases covered!*
Prenatal Essentials Methyl-Free is a synergistic prenatal vitamin that helps the body to grow and develop a healthy fetus. Its bioavailable vitamins and minerals support:*
- Genetic development
- Brain development
- Bone growth and development
- Healthy immune system
The following key nutrients make this the perfect prenatal multivitamin to support your healthy pregnancy:
- Folate — Contains bioavailable, non-methylated folate in the form of folinic acid. This form supports optimal methylation processes and genetic development while still being suitable for those sensitive to methyl groups. You'll never see man-made folic acid in any of our Seeking Health products because it can actually block folate absorption!*
- Vitamin B12 — Folate needs vitamin B12 to properly transport methyl groups through the methionine cycle. The forms of B12 contained in this formula can convert to methylcobalamin in the body and are provided as hydroxocobalamin and adenosylcobalamin.*
- Vitamin A — Needed for adequate vision, mucus membranes, and immune support. Vitamin A is provided as both the precursor to vitamin A, beta carotene, and as the bioavailable form, retinyl palmitate to support those who may have trouble converting beta carotene into its active form.*
- Vitamin B6 — Supports healthy digestion and stomach comfort for occasional nausea, and is provided in this formula as its active form, P-5-P.*
- Lutein and zeaxanthin — Derived from Tagetes erecta L. flower extract for your baby's optimal eye and vision development.*
- Chelated minerals — Calcium and magnesium are included in forms that the body recognizes and utilizes for optimal absorption.*
- Free of iron — Iron competes with calcium absorption and many women do not need to supplement with it. If you need iron, consider our Optimal Iron Chewable and consume 2 hours separately from your Prenatal Essentials formula for optimal absorption.
- Free from methyl donors — To support those sensitive to methyl groups, this product is free from methylated B12, methylated folate and other methyl donors.
We know how confusing and nerve-racking it can be trying to find a high-quality prenatal that is also affordable. This is why Dr. Ben Lynch designed Prenatal Essentials Methyl-Free. Get ready to feel energized and comfortable throughout your day, so you can have time for what you need most: a healthy pregnancy and baby. You can feel confident knowing that you have a doctor-formulated and research-backed prenatal that is the result of endless hours of research into critical prenatal and biochemical pathways. Prenatal Essentials Methyl-Free delivers what you want most: the foundation for a beautiful, healthy, and joyful baby.*
If you are looking for a similar prenatal that does contain methylated nutrients, consider our Prenatal Essentials.
Take two capsules daily, with a meal, or use as directed by your healthcare professional. Do not take within 5 hours of bedtime as it may interfere with sleep. Dr. Ben Lynch suggests taking 1 capsule with breakfast and 1 capsule with lunch for more consistent nutrition throughout your day. He always recommends following the Pulse Method as outlined in his national bestselling book, Dirty Genes, to find the optimal dose for you.
Allergy & Diet Information
- Prenatal Essentials Methyl-Free is suitable for vegetarians
- Prenatal Essentials Methyl-Free is free of milk, egg, fish, shellfish, tree nuts, peanuts, wheat, soy, gluten, GMOs, artificial colors, artificial flavors
- Prenatal Essentials Methyl-Free meets or exceeds cGMP Quality Standards
When taking Prenatal Essentials Methyl-Free, consider these complementary products as recommended by Dr. Ben Lynch:
- Optimal DHA — Omega-3s are essential for healthy inflammatory processes and healthy brain development of the fetus. EPA and DHA are difficult to obtain from diet if you are trying to avoid the heavy metals and toxins found in fish.* This product is an IFOS certified fish oil concentrate, ensuring that it’s extremely clean and pure.
- ProBiota HistaminX — A probiotic without strains that are known to produce histamine, to support a balanced microflora and gut health during pregnancy.*
- Optimal Electrolyte — Hydration is a must during pregnancy to support the absorption of nutrients into the cell, and to support lost electrolytes that occur during cell division.*
- Optimal Iron Chewable — If iron supplementation is recommended by your health professional, consider this delicious chewable iron with added vitamin C for optimal iron absorption.*
- Optimal PC — Contains phosphatidylcholine for healthy choline levels, which is an essential nutrient during pregnancy for healthy brain and neural tube development.*
- Optimal Vitamin D Drops — Incredibly important for healthy calcium absorption and a healthy immune system. This is a pure vitamin D in an olive oil base for optimal absorption with no fillers, sweeteners, or preservatives.*
- Optimal Liposomal Vitamin C — Potent antioxidant support in an optimally-absorbing fatty liquid for a healthy immune system and healthy inflammatory processes.*
Serving Size: 2 Capsules
Servings Per Container: 30
|Vitamin A (as beta-carotene and retinyl palmitate)||1,500 mcg RAE||115%|
|Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid)||100 mg||83%|
|Vitamin D3 (as cholecalciferol)||25 mcg (1,000 IU)||167%|
|Vitamin E (as Novatol® d-alpha tocopheryl acid succinate)||50 mg||263%|
|Thiamin (as thiamine hydrochloride)||5 mg||357%|
|Riboflavin (as riboflavin 5'-phosphate sodium)||10 mg||625%|
|Niacin (as niacinamide)||25 mg||139%|
|Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxal 5'-phosphate)||15 mg||750%|
|Folate (as calcium folinate)||1,360 mcg DFE (800 mcg)||227%|
|Vitamin B12 (as hydroxocobalamin and adenosylcobalamin)||100 mcg||3,571%|
|Pantothenic Acid (as d-calcium pantothenate)||20 mg||286%|
|Calcium (as Dicalcium Malate§)||100 mg||8%|
|Iodine (from potassium iodide)||220 mcg||76%|
|Magnesium (as DiMagnesium Malate§)||100 mg||25%|
|Zinc (as Zinc Bisglycinate Chelate§)||13 mg||100%|
|Selenium (as SelenoExcell® High Selenium Yeast)||50 mcg||71%|
|Copper (as Copper Bisglycinate Chelate§)||0.75 mg||58%|
|Manganese (as Manganese Bisglycinate Chelate§)||2 mg||77%|
|Chromium (as Chromium Nicotinate Glycinate Chelate§)||100 mcg||222%|
|Molybdenum (as Molybdenum Glycinate Chelate§)||50 mcg||100%|
|Boron (as Bororganic Glycine§)||1 mg||**|
|Lutein (from marigold extract)(Tagetes erecta)(flower)||1 mg||**|
|Zeaxanthin (from marigold extract)(Tagetes erecta)(flower)||1 mg||**|
|Vitamin K2 (as menaquinone-7)||100 mcg||**|
|**Daily Value (DV) not established.|
Other Ingredients: Vegetarian capsule (hypromellose and water), microcrystalline cellulose, ascorbyl palmitate, and L-leucine.
Novatol® is a registered trademark of Archer-Daniels-Midland Company.
§DimaCal®, TRAACS®, and Albion® are registered trademarks of Albion Laboratories, Inc.
SelenoExcell® is a registered trademark of Cypress Systems, Inc.
|Learning Center||Find product FAQ and more! Click here.|
|Cost Per Serving||$1.00|
|Delivery Method||Vegetarian Capsule|
|Storage||Keep tightly closed in a cool, dry place out of reach by children.|
|Dimensions (in.)||Length: 2.375 / Width: 2.375 / Height: 4.25|
|Return Policy||Learn more about our Return Policy.|
Great value for price
I like these b/c you only have to take two versus 6 of the other type available and it's about $1 a day for the recommended dose. No side affects either!
These are a great value for the price!! Doesn’t cause any indigestion!
Excellent basic for busy folks
I recently switched to these after trying the original prenatal vitamins. They don't give me as much of an energy boost as the protein powder prenatal but it also doesn't give me any nausea or stomach upset. I love that I can quickly swallow just 2 pills on my busy days and still get all the basic vitamins and minerals. I like alternative this product with the protein prenatal to feel my best.