My husband and son don't like any of the liposomal glutathione flavors, so I am grateful for this capsule alternative. Another great product, Dr. Lynch. Thank you!
Are you stressed and want to support your healthy aging processes?
Do you experience a foggy head, histamine overload, or poor energy?
Do you think often about your liver health?
If stress and inflammation has caused your glutathione levels to become depleted, you may have a glutathione deficiency.*
Optimal Glutathione contains 100 mg of glutathione as S-Acetyl glutathione per acid-resistant capsule. This taste-free capsule is perfect for those just starting out with glutathione - no more sulfur taste! Optimal Glutathione will provide you with the tools to support your healthy stress responses and defenses, to help you feel resilient against the world’s toxins!*
Glutathione is an antioxidant so powerful it's referred to as the body’s ‘master’ antioxidant. It plays crucial roles in the following detox and defense systems in your body*:
- Healthy aging and stress response
- Healthy immune system function
- Healthy free-radical and peroxide defenses
- Normal heavy metal detoxification, including arsenic
- Normal liver regeneration and protection
Identifying certain molecules for elimination via the liver
Specifically, glutathione works because of its functionality in neutralizing free radicals, also known as oxidative stress. It is naturally produced by your body in your glutathione pathway. If your GST/GPX genes are dirty, then your glutathione levels are likely low. Glutathione is formed by the enzyme GSS to be used by the enzymes GST/GPX for neutralizing oxidative stress throughout the body. The glutathione is then recycled (reduced) back through the GSR enzyme, where the cycle repeats.*
However, with every day stress and occasional illness, or simply as you age, glutathione levels are constantly used up (oxidized) and depleted. This means that oxide levels increase, such as hydrogen peroxide, putting toxic stress on your other enzymatic pathways, including the methylation cycle, liver detox phases, and in the mitochondria (energy production). Depletion of your naturally occurring glutathione levels may make you feel fatigued, toxic, foggy headed, experience premature signs of aging, and an exacerbation of other symptoms.*
You need a solution that both supports your glutathione levels, but is gentle and easy to dose. Optimal Glutathione is perfect for those just starting out with glutathione supplementation and need a comfortable dose that is taste-free! This formula uses S-Acetyl Glutathione, which mimics a fat-soluble delivery method that is protected from stomach acid damage. This unique formulation makes for optimal absorption in a capsule form compared to reduced glutathione. *
If you are looking for a higher potency glutathione in an optimal absorbing liposomal liquid, consider our Optimal Liposomal Glutathione.*
If you get side effects from taking glutathione, then talk to your healthcare professional about Optimal Glutathione Plus or Optimal Liposomal Glutathione Plus, which contain nutrients like selenium and riboflavin that help your body to process glutathione while reducing sulfites and oxides.
Optimal Glutathione can be taken with or without food. Take 1 capsule daily when needed, or as directed by your healthcare professional. Dr. Ben Lynch recommends starting out small and increasing your dosage only if needed.
Your body naturally produces glutathione. Dr. Lynch recommends following the Pulse Method as outlined in his national bestselling book, Dirty Genes to optimize your body’s natural production of this nutrient.
Consult with a qualified healthcare professional prior to use. Do not use if tamper seal is damaged. Glutathione can raise glutamate levels in the brain of some sensitive individuals.
Allergy & Diet Information
- Optimal Glutathione is suitable for vegans and vegetarians
- Optimal Glutathione is free of milk, eggs, fish, shellfish, tree nuts, peanuts, wheat, soy, gluten, GMOs, artificial colors, and artificial flavors
- Optimal Glutathione meets or exceeds cGMP Quality Standards
- Optimal Electrolyte — Hydration is a must. Optimal Electrolyte contains magnesium and niacin which both support the metabolism of glutamate. Glutamate is a compound common in glutathione-associated side effects.*
- Optimal Glutathione Plus — If side effects are experienced with Optimal Glutathione, consider Optimal Glutathione Plus capsules or liquid liposomal form as these have supportive cofactors to minimize common causes of glutathione side effects.*
- P-5-P or Magnesium Plus — These supplements can further support reduction in glutamate which may be increased from taking glutathione supplementation.*
- Lithium Orotate — May help support glutamate excitotoxicity which is associated with all the common side effects caused by glutathione.*
Serving Size: 1 Capsule
Servings Per Container: 60
|S-Acetyl-L-Glutathione (from Emothion® S-Acetyl-L-Glutathione)||100 mg||**|
|**Daily Value (DV) not established.|
Other Ingredients: Vegetarian capsule (hypromellose and water), microcrystalline cellulose, ascorbyl palmitate, L-leucine, and silica.
Emothion® is a registered trademark of Gnosis S.p.A
|Learning Center||Find product FAQ and more! Click here.|
|Delivery Method||Vegetarian Capsules|
|Storage||Keep closed in a cool, dry place out of reach by children.|
|Dimensions (in.)||Length: 1.625 / Width: 1.625 / Height: 3|
|Return Policy||Learn more about our Return Policy.|
I prefer the liposomal liquid
I prefer the liquid liposomal glutathoine over the capsule. I feel the liquid takes effect faster than the capsule. The liquid will help me almost immediately when I have a headache the capsule does not. Just my preference. You might not agree. I love SeekingHealth products!