So far so good with this supplement helping to clear histamine overload symptoms. Important to take it with food, otherwise no issues!
Too much histamine in your body can contribute to symptoms such as flushing, runny nose, sleep difficulties, and/or headaches. These pesky symptoms can be the result of slowed enzyme activity in your histamine pathway. While DAO is the main enzyme responsible for breaking down food-derived histamine in your gut, other enzymes also play critical roles in metabolizing histamine produced in your body. To support your entire histamine pathway, Dr. Ben Lynch formulated one of the first and only products including the specific nutrients your histamine enzymes need to function.*
Histamine Block Plus is a comprehensive formula containing seven essential nutrient cofactors plus powerful antioxidants to support total histamine metabolism in each and every cell.*
Toxic byproducts are created when histamine is metabolized, such as ammonia, hydrogen peroxide, and acetaldehyde that can cause side effects and cell damage. Histamine Block also contains nutrient cofactors to support the normal breakdown of these toxic byproducts.*
Histamine Block Plus is a synergistic blend of nutrients designed to support the normal breakdown of histamine through multiple enzymatic processes, as well as neutralizing the toxic byproducts of histamine, using key nutrients:*
These key nutrients plus other powerful ingredients create the perfect support to your histamine intolerance protocol. Finally, you can experience a healthy response to histamine!*
Take 2 capsules no more than 15 minutes before consumption of histamine-rich foods, or use as directed by your healthcare professional.
Children and pregnant or lactating women should consult their healthcare practitioner prior to use. This product contains an ingredient derived from porcine (pig). Avoid if allergic to pork or any other ingredient. Histamine Block Plus is NOT EFFECTIVE for symptoms of immune-related food allergies, such as peanuts, shellfish, etc., or for gluten intolerance due to sensitivity or celiac disease. DAO is not absorbed and does not have systemic activity. Histamine Block Plus does not manage or address antibody-related or IgE-related food allergies.
Allergy and Diet Information
- Histamine Block Plus is NOT suitable for vegans or vegetarians, as it contains porcine-derived ingredients.
- Histamine Block Plus is free of milk, egg, fish, shellfish, tree nuts, peanuts, wheat, soy, gluten, GMOs, artificial colors, artificial flavors, and artificial preservatives.
- Histamine Block Plus meets or exceeds cGMP Quality Standards.
When taking Histamine Block Plus, consider these complementary products as recommended by Dr. Ben Lynch:
- ProBiota HistaminX — A probiotic formulated to exclude strains known to produce histamine to support a balanced microflora and gut health response to histamine ingestion.*
- HistaminX - A bioflavonoid-based formula that supports healthy histamine release and healthy immune system responses.* This makes a great pair to Histamine Block Plus!
- Optimal Electrolyte — Electrolytes are key for hydration and for supporting the absorption of nutrients into cells, as well as supporting lost electrolytes that occur during cell division.*
- Optimal PC — Contains phosphatidylcholine, a nutrient used to build cell walls and support normal histamine release and regulation.*
- Optimal Liposomal Vitamin C — Vitamin C is needed for optimal histamine response and DAO production. This optimally-absorbed vitamin C formula is one of our best sellers.*
Serving Size: 2 Capsules
Servings Per Container: 30
|Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid)||100 mg||111%|
|Thiamine (as thiamine hydrochloride)||20 mg||1,667%|
|Riboflavin (as riboflavin 5'-phosphate sodium)||10 mg||769%|
|Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxal 5'-phosphate)||7 mg||412%|
|Pantothenic Acid (as d-calcium pantothenate)||10 mg||200%|
|Magnesium (as DiMagnesium Malate§)||50 mg||12%|
|Zinc (as zinc gluconate)||5 mg||45%|
|Copper (as copper gluconate)||0.5 mg||56%|
|Alpha-Ketoglutaric Acid||150 mg||**||SAMe (as disulfate ptoluensulfonate)||100 mg||**||PQQ (as LifePQQTM pyrroloquinoline quinone disodium salt)||7 mg||**|
|DAO2TM porcine kidney extract (Diamine Oxidase Activity 5,000 HDU)||2.1 mg||**|
|**Daily Value (DV) not established.|
Other Ingredients: Vegetarian capsule (hypromellose, water, and gellan gum), microcrystalline cellulose, ascorbyl palmitate, and silica.
§Albion®, TRAACS® and the Albion Gold Medallion design are registered trademarks of Albion Laboratories, Inc.
DAO2TM is a licensed trademark of Diem Direct, LLC used with permission.
|Learning Center||Find product FAQ and more! Click here.|
|Cost Per Serving||$1.00|
|Delivery Method||Vegetarian Capsule|
|Storage||Keep tightly closed in a cool, dry place out of reach by children.|
|Dimensions (in.)||Length: 2.00 / Width: 2.00 / Height: 3.75|
|Return Policy||Learn more about our Return Policy.|
We are not able to publish reviews that reflect atypical results or suggest that any product can diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease, disorder, or chronic health condition. Please be mindful of these restrictions as you leave your review and thank you for all your feedback!
My husband will get a bloody nose from high histamine every now and then. He really finds this blend of nutrients and vitamins to help him process the excess histamine.
I will take it when I find myself sneezing and having red dots on my back. For that is my body's way of telling me my histamine is high. It works great!
So far it is one of our favorite supplements.
Histamine block plus is an essential!
Works great! Highly recommend for anyone with histamine issues.