Thank you so much for offering this course. Learned so much! Highly recommend!
Whether you work in primary care, oncology, environmental medicine, mental disorders, autism or midwifery, this seminar will greatly enhance your practice and your own personal health. This seminar focuses on methylation along with the various genetic mutations found along various critical pathways – and how they affect one’s health. The weekend event culminates Sunday afternoon with a presentation of at least four comprehensive clinical cases including case history, signs and symptoms, testing results, treatment plan and outcomes.
Our discussions will cover the following:
- Review and updates on the folate, methionine and transsulfuration cycles and how to restore them
- Review and updates on mitochondrial and cell membrane dysfunction and how to restore them
- Clinically relevant and researched genetic polymorphisms
- Updated laboratory markers and tests to consider and why
- Changing the paradigm of condition-based treatment to restoration of genetic, biochemical and physiological function
- Interpreting laboratory testing
- Interactive case studies: Applying the principles of nutrigenomics and restoring function through actual full patient case studies
Courses are non-refundable.
- After purchase: check your email, where you will receive two separate emails for course confirmation and how to access your courses! (please note these emails can often come a few minutes after your order confirmation email!)
- Open the email subject line: [SAVE THIS EMAIL] access and log in instructions. Follow the instructions to log into your Seeking Health educational courses account!
- Once redirected to the courses site, you will need to log in using the password and username emailed to you! Please note that this will not be the same password that you use to log into seekinghealth.com unless you set it that way – get the password from the email).
- Your courses will appear in your dashboard, you will have lifetime access to them!
- When you are ready to watch your course, click to open it, and click “Start course”!
- You will then go through a series of videos by Dr. Lynch and to help you retain this incredible information, you will take quizzes at the end of each lesson.
- Be sure to bookmark the URL so you can access your courses at anytime: courses.seekinghealth.com.
- I know that these courses will help to optimize your life, so please leave a review to not only help us see what you loved about the course, but to help us improve our future courses!
- To leave a review, simply go to the product page on SeekingHealth.com, scroll to the bottom of your product page, such as the Dirty Genes course, and click “Write a review” (you will need to be logged in) - for each review you will receive reward points to use towards a future product order!
I have learned and enjoyed this course very much. It is very complete and illustrative. Thank you very much for sharing that knowledge.
Fantastic course. Thanks Dr Ben!
I have learnt so much from both part 1 and 2 of this course. I am not a practitioner and have no formal training in medicine so bits were challenging to wrap my head around but I could make sense of it enough to learn what I needed to know. I had some specific questions (which I had not been able to find the answers to) and Ben covered them in this course - it would have been worthwhile just for that but I got so much more out of it and will continue to use it as a resource. I wish this was essential learning for all doctors/health practitioners... and if you're not a health practitioner like me, don't be discouraged - you'll get so much out of it!
You can't go without this course
The concepts that I learned in this course should be essential. I am a certified health coach with my own methylation issues but so many practitioners and doctors don't understand this important topic. I know docs that run Homocysteine all the time but really have no idea why it's high or low. Take this course and you'll find out, among other things. Great course! Take the time to watch it.
My Applause to Dr Lynch
Excellent review, with hands-on material about the most common gene SNPs integrated into the whole. Beautiful work organizing the pathways, through this second part as he takes you by the hand and walks you through the beautifully drawn, super-rich in information PATHWAYS, so they make sense as a part and as a Whole when you have patients in front of you. Very good work Dr. Lynch!!!!
I'm sure science has advanced since 2014 but it sure are 11 hours well spent with the groud work!