1. Who is NADH + CoQ10 intended for?
NADH + CoQ10 is designed to support natural energy levels and is intended for any adult who wishes to support energy, concentration, and antioxidant levels.*
Always talk to your doctor before considering the use of this product, especially if you have health conditions or diseases that need to be addressed or are pregnant or breastfeeding.
2. How do I take NADH + CoQ10?
Take before breakfast on an empty stomach. Consider the pulsing method for those in excellent health.
3. What is the reasoning for each ingredient in NADH + CoQ10?
||Supports cellular energy and provides antioxidant support.*
||Supports healthy cellular energy metabolism.*
Other ingredients found in this product include:
- Xylitol: Sweetener.
- Malic acid: Preservative.
- Ascorbyl palmitate: Protects shelf-life of product.
- Natural orange flavor: Flavor.
- Stevia leaf extract: Sweetener.
- Silica: Anti-clumping agent.
4. What are the ingredients in NADH + CoQ10 derived from?
Ingredients in NADH + CoQ10 are derived as follows:
- Coenzyme Q10 is derived from microbial fermentation.
- NADH is synthetic.
5. Does NADH + CoQ10 contain gluten, soy, or grains?
This product does not contain any gluten or soy ingredients, but the finished product is not tested to be free from them. Our manufacturing facility follows cGMP practices, so there should be very little risk of contamination.
This product does not contain corn or grain ingredients, but the ascorbyl palmitate is derived from corn. However, due to processing, it is considered non-allergenic.
6. Is NADH + CoQ10 free from GMOs?
We expect this product to be free from GMOs, but testing on the final product has not yet been done to verify that it is free from all genetically modified ingredients.
7. Is NADH + CoQ10 vegetarian/vegan?
This product is suitable for vegetarians. The NADH contains beeswax, so may not be suitable for vegans.
8. What are the possible interactions or side effects of using NADH + CoQ10?
The side effects for NADH + CoQ10 may include:
- Stomach upset
- Loss of appetite
- Allergic skin rashes
These side effects are most likely to be seen when the recommended dosage is exceeded. If you have low blood pressure, take caution when consuming CoQ10 supplements.
If you believe that you are experiencing any adverse reactions, please see your healthcare professional immediately and discontinue use. Each individual may react differently to any product or supplement. We always recommend that you consult with your healthcare professional prior to considering the use of this or any supplement, especially when pregnant or breastfeeding.