Previous buyer from amazon clued me in on seeking health. Wonderful well of researched backed info. I did keep mine in fridge to preserve freshness
Optimal Fish Oil softgels provide nearly a gram of combined EPA and DHA per softgel, with more than 70% of the omega-3s in the natural triglyceride-bound form to facilitate optimal bioavailability and benefit. This is much higher than the industry standard for TG (triglyceride) fish oil supplements on the market. To assure maximum purity and freshness, we stabilize our fish oil supplements with vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopherol).*
At Seeking Health, we take the utmost care in selecting raw materials for our products:*
- Optimal Fish Oil contains concentrated Alaskan fish oil providing 900 mg of combined EPA and DHA omega-3 fatty acids mostly in the triglyceride form
- Molecular distillation and special filtration methods are used to ensure purity and to remove heavy metals, pesticides, PCBs and other contaminants
- Our fish oils are distilled and processed according to cGMP procedures and comply with GOED (Global Organization for EPA and DHA Omega-3s) standards
DHA and EPA are beneficial fatty acids that work together to support:*
- Cellular communication, helping to support healthy memory function and cognitive health
- Cells in the brain and retina where DHA is abundant in healthy nerves and membranes
- EPA is important for normal inflammatory responses and cardiovascular health
- Brain health, healthy fetal development and many other vital body processes and functions
Supportive but not conclusive studies show that supplementation of EPA and DHA omega-3 fatty acids may reduce the risk of coronary heart disease.*
NOT Suitable for Vegans and Vegetarians
Fish (Alaska pollock [source of fish oil], tilapia [source of fish gelatin]) from certified sustainable sources.
Milk, Egg, Shellfish, Tree Nuts, Peanuts, Wheat, Soy, Gluten, Corn, Yeast, GMO, Artificial Colors, Artificial Preservatives, Artificial Sweeteners
Take one softgel daily, or use as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Children and pregnant or lactating women should consult their healthcare practitioner prior to use. Consult with your healthcare practitioner before use if you are taking blood thinning medication or are planning to have surgery.
Serving Size: 1 Softgel
Servings Per Container: 120
|Total Fat||1 g||1%†|
|Fish Oil Concentrate||1.286 g||**|
|Total Omega-3 Fatty Acids||964 mg||**|
|EPA (eicosapentaenoic acid)||643 mg||**|
|DHA (docosahexaenoic acid)||257 mg||**|
|†Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|
|**Daily Value (DV) not established.|
Other Ingredients: Softgel (tilapia fish gelatin, vegetable glycerin, and purified water) and mixed natural tocopherols.
Contains: Fish (Alaska pollock [source of fish oil], tilapia [source of fish gelatin]) from certified sustainable sources.
|Learning Center||Find product FAQ and more! Click here.|
|Cost Per Serving||$0.50|
|Storage||Keep closed in a cool, dry place out of reach of children.|
|Suggested Shipping Method||Ice Pack not required. If shipping during unusually warm weather, you may choose to add an ice pack for $2.95. If shipping with an ice pack, consider using overnight or 2-day shipping.|
|Dimensions (in.)||Length: 2.5 / Width: 2.5 / Height: 4.375|
|Return Policy||Learn more about our Return Policy.|
Quality Fish oil!
I have purchased other fish oils that have dyes and artificial ingredients—one brand made me break out in a rash. Seeking health is a high quality product and has helped keep my dry eye at bay.
I love how much dha is in this and epa and amazing price lasts 4 months!!