Got these for my Husband who will be 40 in a few weeks. I was having a hard time finding a good multi for him even at our Co op.. everything contained to many fillers and not enough of the good stuff. Ben Lynch is a genius our whole family takes supplements from Seeking Health, best vitamins on the market at great prices! My husband says he feels like his sleep and energy have both improved.
As a father, your genetics are passed along to your child, as you may well know. But did you know that your genes can change expression based on your nutrition and environment, and therefore your child can inherit those epigenetic markers? This means supporting your own genes before trying to conceive can help pass along only your "best" genes to your child.
Optimal Man is the first of its kind, men's health formula that provides nutrition to support healthy fertility, balanced testosterone levels, and sexual health. This formula also provides essential vitamins and minerals that support men's energy production, healthy aging, and cognition. It also contains unique herbs and antioxidants for optimal sperm health.*
The following key nutrients make this the perfect men's multivitamin for you:*
- Active Folate and B12: Support healthy methylation processes, cognition, and MTHFR variations*
- Boron and Zinc: Essential minerals that support healthy testosterone levels and hormone balance*
- Eurycoma longifolia Extract, Maca Root Extract, and Panax Ginseng: Support healthy testosterone levels, energy production, and men's sexual health*
- Choline: Supports CDPH gene variations and men's healthy fertility*
- Acetyl-L-Carnitine, Alpha-Lipoic Acid, and PQQ: Supports healthy energy production, antioxidant levels, and cognition*
Take 4 capsules daily, with a meal, in divided doses, or as directed by your healthcare professional. Do not take within 5 hours of bedtime.
This product is suitable for adults. If you are being treated for any condition or are currently taking any medications, consult with your healthcare professional before considering the use of this product.
Allergy and Diet Information
- Optimal Man is suitable for vegetarians
- Optimal Man is free of milk, egg, fish, shellfish, tree nuts, peanuts, wheat, soy, gluten, GMOs, artificial colors, artificial flavors
- Optimal Man meets or exceeds cGMP Quality Standards
When taking Optimal Man, consider these complementary products as recommended by Dr. Ben Lynch:
- Optimal DHA: Essential fatty acids are important for healthy male fertility, antioxidant levels, cognition, and mood. This IFOS-certified fish oil is in monoglyceride form for optimal absorption.*
- Optimal Electrolyte: Hydration is key for nutrient absorption and cellular health. Electrolytes assist cells in maintaining normal fluid levels.*
- ProBiota HistaminX: A balanced microbiome is an important aspect of your histamine balance, nutrient absorption, mood, and so much more. Pair this product with Optimal Man to support gut health and overall wellness.*
- Optimal Glutathione or Optimal Liposomal Glutathione: Oxidative damage is a key component of fertility concerns in men due to exhaustion, poor mood, and low-quality diet. Glutathione is your body's master antioxidant and supports healthy detoxification of certain compounds and heavy metals.*
- Optimal PC: It's important to keep toxins out of your cells and nutrients inside - no leaky cells! Phospholipid consumption is a major contributor to maintaining a healthy balance between cell wall rigidity and fluidity. This formula contains a soy-free phospholipid complex to support healthy cell walls, including sperm cell walls, with a minimum of 15% phosphatidylcholine. Phospholipids also support a healthy liver, cognitive function, and lipid metabolism.*
Serving Size: 4 Capsules
Servings Per Container: 30
|Vitamin A (as beta-carotene and retinyl palmitate)||1,500 mcg RAE||167%|
|Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid)||100 mg||111%|
|Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol)||25 mcg (1,000 IU)||125%|
|Vitamin E (as Novatol® d-alpha tocopheryl acid succinate||45 mg||300%|
|Thiamin (as thiamine hydrochloride)||50 mg||4,167%|
|Riboflavin (as riboflavin 5'-phosphate sodium)||5 mg||385%|
|Niacin||35 mg NE||219%|
|Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxal 5'-phosphate)||15 mg||882%|
|Folate [as Quatrefolic® (6S)-5-methyltetrahydrofolate, glucosamine salt and calcium folinate]||680 mcg DFE (400 mcg)||170%|
|Vitamin B12 (as MECOBALACTIVE® methylcobalamin and adenosylcobalamin)||100 mcg||4,167%|
|Choline (as choline bitartrate)||150 mg||27%|
|Iodine (as potassium iodide)||200 mcg||133%|
|Magnesium (as DiMagnesium Malate§)||150 mg||36%|
|Zinc (as Zinc Bisglycinate Chelate§)||25 mg||227%|
|Selenium (as SelenoExcell® High Selenium Yeast)||100 mcg||182%|
|Copper (as Copper Bisglycinate Chelate§)||1.5 mg||167%|
|Manganese (as Manganese Bisglycinate Chelate§)||2 mg||87%|
|Chromium (as chromium picolinate)||150 mcg||429%|
|Acetyl L-Carnitine hydrochloride||250 mg||**|
|Eurycoma longifolia Extract (Eurycoma longifolia jack)(root)(LongJaX®)||200 mg||**|
|Betaine Anhydrous (trimethylglycine)||150 mg||**|
|Ashwagandha Extract (Withania somnifera)(root)||150 mg||**|
|Maca Powder (Lepidium meyenii)(root)||150 mg||**|
|Ginseng Extract (Panax ginseng)(root)||100 mg||**|
|Alpha Lipoic Acid||50 mg||**|
|Ginger (Zingiber officinale)(rhizome)||25 mg||**|
|LifePQQ™ (Pyrroloquinoline Quinone Disodium Salt)||10 mg||**|
|Boron (as Bororganic Glycine§)||5 mg||**|
|Mixed Tocopherols||5 mg||**|
|Lutein [from marigold extract (Tagetes erecta)(flowers)]||5 mg||**|
|Zeaxanthin [from marigold extract (Tagetes erecta)(flowers)]||5 mg||**|
|Vitamin K2 (as menaquinone-7)||100 mcg||**|
|**Daily Value (DV) not established.|
Other Ingredients: Vegetarian capsule (hypromellose and water) and ascorbyl palmitate.
Quatrefolic® is a registered trademark of Gnosis S.p.A. Produced under US patent 7,947,662.
MECOBALACTIVE® is a registered trademark of HealthTech BioActives SLU d.b.a. Ferrer HealthTech.
TRAACS™ and Albion™ are registered trademarks of Albion Laboratories, Inc.
SelenoExcell® is a registered trademark of Cypress Systems, Inc.
LifePQQ™ is a trademark of Nutraland USA, Inc.
|Learning Center||Find product FAQ and more! Click here.|
|Cost Per Serving||$2.00|
|Delivery Method||Vegetarian Capsule|
|Storage||Keep closed in a cool, dry place out of reach by children.|
|Dimensions (in.)||Length: / Width: / Height:|
|Return Policy||Learn more about our Return Policy.|
We are not able to publish reviews that reflect atypical results or suggest that any product can diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease, disorder, or chronic health condition. Please be mindful of these restrictions as you leave your review and thank you for all your feedback!
Great multivitamin for men
Great and healthy libido and a healthy response to stress and great results so far
Optimal Man Must Have
This is the BEST multi vit I have found. Will set up recurring buy on this one.