1. Who is Optimal Liposomal Glutathione Plus intended for?
This product is intended for someone who wishes to consume nutrients that play a role in glutathione-recycling so that glutathione stays in the body and continues to be reused. It’s best for those who are looking for a fatty form for optimal absorption into the cells.*
Glutathione, a naturally-occurring antioxidant, helps fight oxidative stress levels in the body. When under stress, the body’s demand for this protective antioxidant increase. This formula is for anyone who wishes to support natural stress mechanisms within the body.*
Always talk to your doctor before considering the use of this product, especially if you have health conditions or diseases that need to be addressed or are pregnant or breastfeeding.
2. How do I take Optimal Liposomal Glutathione Plus?
Shake lightly before each use. On an empty stomach or between meals, take 1 teaspoon (5 ml) by mouth or as directed by a healthcare professional. May be mixed with water or juice.
3. What is the reasoning for each ingredient in Optimal Liposomal Glutathione Plus?
||Cofactor for GSR, to support glutathione recycling from oxidized form to reduced form.*
||Cofactor for GPX to support utilization of reduced form and support normal metabolism of hydrogen peroxide.*
||Supports body’s natural metabolism of sulfites.*
||Supports healthy antioxidant activity and glutathione activity.*
|Phosphatidylcholine and phosphatidylethanolamine
||Makes up the liposomes for optimal absorption. Supports healthy cellular membranes and cognition.*
Other ingredients found in Optimal Liposomal Glutathione Plus include:
- Purified water: Liquid base.
- Natural flavors (berry blend): Flavor.
- Glycerin: Sweetener.
- Xanthan gum: Texturizer.
- Gum arabic: Texturizer.
- Stevia leaf extract: Sweetener
- Potassium sorbate (0.1%): Preservative.
4. What are the ingredients in Optimal Liposomal Glutathione Plus derived from?
Ingredients in Optimal Liposomal Glutathione Plus are derived as follows:
- Glutathione is from vegan bacterial fermentation.
- Riboflavin, selenium, and molybdenum are synthetic.
- PQQ is from bacterial fermentation.
- Phospholipid complex is from non-GMO sunflower oil.
5. Does Optimal Liposomal Glutathione Plus contain gluten, soy, or grains?
Optimal Liposomal Glutathione Plus does not contain any gluten or gluten-containing ingredients. However, the finished product has not yet been tested for gluten content, so it cannot be labeled “gluten-free.” It does not contain any soy or ingredients derived from soy, but the finished product is not tested for soy allergens. Our manufacturing facility practices cGMP techniques and allergen quarantining, so there should be very little risk of contamination.
6. Is Optimal Liposomal Glutathione Plus free from GMOs?
This product does not contain genetically modified ingredients, but testing has not been done to verify whether the ingredients are derived from genetically modified sources.
7. Is Optimal Liposomal Glutathione Plus vegetarian/vegan?
Optimal Liposomal Glutathione Plus is suitable for both vegetarians and vegans.
8. What are the possible interactions or side effects of using Optimal Liposomal Glutathione Plus?
The side effects for Optimal Liposomal Glutathione Plus may include:
- Excessive sweating
- Stomach upset
- Yellow or orange urine
- Muscle tenderness
- Facial flushing
- Liver and kidney problems
Taking glutathione for extended periods has been linked with decreased levels of zinc. If you have asthma, gout, or any other medical condition, consult with your healthcare provider before considering use of this or any other product. This product is possibly unsafe when taken at higher doses than the recommended amount.*
If you believe that you are experiencing any adverse reactions, please see your healthcare professional immediately and discontinue use. Each individual may react differently to any product or supplement. We always recommend that you consult with your healthcare professional prior to considering the use of this or any supplement, especially when pregnant or breastfeeding.