Above & Beyond
Seeking Health provides supplements out of the belief that in order to remain healthy in our toxic, high stress environment, with our nutrient-depleted soils, one must supplement with pure, scientifically-formulated nutrients.
- Most of our products are GMO free
- Most of our products are free of common allergens such as milk, eggs, fish, shellfish, tree nuts, peanuts, gluten, corn, yeast, and soy
- Most of our products are free of magnesium stearate
- Certificates of Analysis on our products are available by request
- All of our supplements are backed with a full, complete 60 Day Money Back Guarantee
Seeking Health uses state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities that adhere to strict SOPs (Standard Operating Procedures), ensuring integrity and efficacy of our products. Seeking Health demonstrates excellence in manufacturing through the following processes:
- Nutrient Selection
- Microbiological Organism Analysis
- Heavy Metal Analysis
- Potency Analysis
- Residual Solvents Analysis
- Physical/Chemical/Organoleptic Analysis
- Cross Contamination Control
Easy-to-chew tablets for optimal nutrient delivery.
Slow-release tablets designed to break down over several hours.
Effective delivery of liquid or oil-based nutrients (animal-derived/not suitable for vegetarians).
Liposomals are extremely small substances that allow for optimal absorption by the body. Seeking Health's natural, non-hydrogenated phospholipids are derived from non-GMO sunflower oil, offering a soy-free alternative to other liposomal product lines.
Cost-effective, easy-to-use liquids often provide potent doses with just a few drops.
Powdered products make it easy to adjust dosage for a regimen tailored to individual needs.
Naturally flavored dissolving tablets allow for efficient release and absorption of nutrients.
Capsules made of pure plant cellulose offer an alternative to traditional gelatin capsules.
Every ingredient is carefully researched and tested and vendors must meet certain specifications for manufacturing standards, before any ingredient is allowed for use in a product.
Sample vendor/supplier qualification checklist
- Equipment & Utensils
- Quality Control & Laboratory Operations
- Sanitation of Buildings & Facilities
- Warehousing, Distribution & Post-Distribution Process
- Production & Process Control
Sample raw material qualification checklist
- Certificates of Analysis
- Allergen statements
- GMO statements
- Specification sheets
Seeking Health has made a commitment to recycling and reducing our environmental footprint. It is important that we conserve our valuable resources by reusing and recycling them whenever possible. Seeking Health recycles packaging and carefully sorts and disposes of any material which can be recycled. Our team frequently researches bio-degradable and eco-friendly materials for our packaging in an effort to further reduce our environmental footprint. Seeking Health believes that recycling is the first step towards sustaining a healthier environment and preserving finite resources for future generations.