Trace Mineral Complex from Seeking Health provides essential elements as chelated minerals so they will be well tolerated and easily absorbed. This formula does not contain common allergens such as Corn, Dairy, Egg, Fish, Gluten/Wheat, Peanuts, Shellfish, Soy, or Tree Nuts. Iron is excluded, as routine iron supplementation is not required by the majority of adult men and women. Seeking Health Trace Mineral Complex should be taken with food.
Benefits of Trace Minerals:
- Iodine plays a vital role in the production of thyroid hormones
- Zinc plays an important role in immune function and the absorption of B vitamins
- Selenium acts as an antioxidant and a cofactor in a wide range of physiological processes
- Copper is required for proper energy metabolism and numerous other bodily functions
- Manganese is used in the development of the skeletal system & fatty acid synthesis
- Chromium supports healthy blood sugar balance, cholesterol metabolism, and energy production
- Molybdenum aids in sulfur metabolism for detoxification
- Potassium helps maintain the body’s water balance, and is necessary for nerve and muscle function
- Boron supports healthy bone development and metabolism of calcium, phosphorous, and magnesium
- Vanadium supports glucose and insulin metabolism
Trace Mineral Complex by Seeking Health provides chelated minerals in balanced doses and is free from common allergens, flow agents, or preservatives.
|Iodine (as potassium iodide)||200 mcg||133%|
|Zinc (as zinc glycinate chelate**)||30 mg||200%|
|Selenium (as L-selenomethionine)||200 mcg||286%|
|Copper (as copper glycinate chelate**)||2 mg||100%|
|Manganese (as manganese glycinate chelate**)||4 mg||200%|
|Chromium (as chromium polynicotinate***)||200 mcg||166%|
|Molybdenum (as molybdenum glycinate chelate**)||250 mcg||333%|
|Potassium (as potassium chloride)||99 mg||3%|
|Boron (as boron citrate)||200 mcg||*|
|Vanadium (as bisglycinato oxovanadium)||150 mcg||*|
|Silicon (from Horsetail herb, Equisetum arvense)||100 mcg||*|
* = Daily Value Based on a standard 2,000 calorie daily intake
** = Daily Value Not Established
Vegetarian capsule (hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, water), cellulose, and L-leucine.
As a dietary supplement take one capsule daily or as directed by a physician.
Store in a cool, dry place (59-85 degrees) away from direct sunlight. Keep out of reach of children.
|Product Name||Trace Mineral Complex - 30 Vegetarian Capsules|
|Return Policy||30 Day Money Back Guarantee. Merchandise must be in original packaging and in resalable condition.|
|Weight Unit||0.2 lbs|
|Serving Size||1 capsule|
|Servings Per Container||30|
|Cost Per Serving||$0.50|
|Other Ingredients||Vegetarian capsule (hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, water), cellulose, and L-leucine.|
|Does not contain||Gluten, Dairy, Egg, Soy, Fish, Shellfish, Nuts, Corn, Prebiotics|
|Suggested Use||As a dietary supplement take one capsule daily or as directed by a physician.|
|Warnings||Store in a cool, dry place (59-85 degrees) away from direct sunlight. Keep out of reach of children.|
Video Testimonials, Reviews, Demos and Contest Entries
Upload Your Video!
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Questions on Trace Mineral Complex - 30 Vegetarian Capsules
- Polly4/18/11 6:20 PM
- Dr. Ben,
my husband asked me to get him a multivitamin that requires him taking it only once a day and possibly one pill only, what's your best suggestion?
- There is no such thing if he desires disease prevention and health. If taking a quality multivitamin multicapsule formula only once per day, the excess nutrients are not absorbed and they are discreeted by the body. This is expensive and a waste. If taking a one-a-day vitamin, this is insufficient as the nutrients are commonly trash, formulations are incomplete. If he wants to keep it simple and get the basic nutrients, I recommend B Complex Plus and Trace Mineral Complex. He can take these all at once in the morning with or without food and he is getting a pretty complete spectrum of nutrients. Take 1 capsule of Trace Mineral Complex and 1 capsule of B Complex Plus He can get vitamin D from the sun or from liquid D3 The capsule sizes of B Complex Plus and Trace Mineral Complex are not that huge making it easier to swallow. Vitamin C can be received from fruits Vitamin A can be received from carrots Vitamin E from healthy nuts and oils. He should find this recommendation pretty easy to do. He is not the only one with this request and understandably so. It is difficult for some to swallow pills and countless ones a day. In health, Dr Ben
- Do you find this question helpful? Yes No
- Dr. Ben,