1. Who is Probiota Bifido intended for?
This product is ideal for anyone who reacts to the histamine-producing activity of Lactobacillus strains, or is looking for bifidobacterium strains only.*
For those who prefer a broad-spectrum probiotic, try Probiota 12.
Always talk to your doctor before considering the use of this product, especially if you have health conditions or diseases that need to be addressed or are pregnant or breastfeeding.
2. How do I take Probiota Bifido?
Take 1 capsule daily with food or as directed by your healthcare provider. Capsules may be pulled apart and nutrients taken separately. If adding to a smoothie, stir in after beverage has been blended, to avoid losing nutrients on the sides of the blender.
3. What is the reasoning for each ingredient in Probiota Bifido
|Bifidobacterium bifidum, bifidobacterium longum, bifidobacterium lactis, bifidobacterium breve
||Supports healthy microbiome bacteria.
Other ingredients found in this product include:
- HPMC: Vegetarian capsule
- Proprietary polysaccharide complex
- L-leucine: Even distribution of nutrients, to prevent clumping and sticking.
4. What are the ingredients in Probiota Bifido derived from?
All ingredients are derived from natural microorganisms.
5. Does Probiota Bifido contain gluten, soy, or grains?
Probiota Bifido does not contain any gluten or soy ingredients, however, the final product is not tested as being gluten or soy-free. It does not contain grain ingredients.
6. Is Probiota Bifido free from GMOs?
This product does not contain any genetically modified ingredients, but the final product is not tested.
7. Is Probiota Bifido vegetarian/vegan?
This product is suitable for both vegetarians and vegans.
8. What are the possible interactions or side effects of using Probiota Bifido?
Side effects of this formula may include, but are not limited to:
- Intestinal disturbances
If you believe that you are experiencing any adverse reactions, please see your healthcare provider immediately and discontinue use. Each individual may react differently to any product or supplement. We always recommend that you consult with your healthcare professional prior to considering the use of this or any supplement, especially when pregnant or breastfeeding.