Can a Sauna Change Your Health (and life)?
Sign up to receive Dr. Ben Lynch's 7 Step How-To Guide for an optimal sauna experience!
Benefits of a Sauna
- Increased oxygenation to peripheral tissues and cells
- Increased elimination of harmful metabolites, heavy metals, and solvents through the skin via sweat
- Decreased burden on the liver due to increased elimination through the skin
- External and internal warmth
- Increased metabolic rate due to increased temperature
- Increased heart rate which provides heart rate variability
"I have gone from being absolutely intolerant of a sauna to increasing my sauna endurance so that I can enjoy it for longer sessions. Enjoy my How-To Guide for how I do it – every time."
~ Dr. Ben Lynch