1. Who is Optimal Liposomal Vitamin C intended for?
Optimal Liposomal Vitamin C Plus is intended for those who are looking for a fat-based vitamin C product to allow for optimal absorption.*
This product is great for those looking to support numerous aspects of wellness, such as a healthy immune system, connective tissue, skin, antioxidant activity, and even to recycle glutathione. Vitamin C naturally protects cells from normal free radical damage, environmental exposures (like secondhand smoke, pollution, and UV rays from the sun). Vitamin C is also important for proper wound healing and healthy skin.*
Always talk to your doctor before considering the use of this product, especially if you have health conditions or diseases that need to be addressed or are pregnant or breastfeeding.
2. How do I take Optimal Liposomal Vitamin C?
Shake lightly before each use. On an empty stomach or between meals, take 1 teaspoon (5 ml) by mouth or as directed by a healthcare professional. May be mixed with one ounce of water or juice; hold in mouth for 30 to 60 seconds before swallowing.
3. What is the reasoning for each ingredient in this product?
||Alternative form of vitamin C.
||Daily nutrients needed to support good health(1)
|Phosphatidylcholine and phosphatidylethanolamine
||Makes up the liposomes for optimal absorption. Supports healthy cellular membranes and cognition.*
Other ingredients found in Optimal Liposomal Vitamin C include:
- Purified water: Liquid base.
- Organic glycerin: Sweetener.
- Natural flavors (pineapple and orange blend): Flavor.
- Xanthan gum: Texturizer.
- Gum arabic: Texturizer.
- Potassium sorbate (0.1%): Preservative.
4. What are the ingredients in Optimal Liposomal Vitamin C derived from?
Ingredients in Optimal Liposomal Vitamin C are derived as follows:
- Vitamin C is derived from non-GMO corn glucose.
- Phospholipid glycerin proprietary complex is from non-GMO sunflower oil and palm oil.
5. Does Optimal Liposomal Vitamin C contain gluten, soy, or grains?
Optimal Liposomal Vitamin C is tested and confirmed to be gluten and soy free. It contains vitamin C sourced from corn, however, due to processing, no corn allergens remain.
6. Is Optimal Liposomal Vitamin C free from GMOs?
Testing verifies that this product is free from GMO markers.
7. Is Optimal Liposomal Vitamin C vegetarian/vegan?
Optimal Liposomal Vitamin C is suitable for both vegetarians and vegans.
8. What are the possible interactions or side effects of using Optimal Liposomal Vitamin C?
The side effects for Optimal Liposomal Vitamin C may include:
- Abdominal pain or cramping
If you have a medical condition or are taking any medications, consult your healthcare provider before considering the use of this or any product.
If you believe that you are experiencing any adverse reactions, please see your healthcare professional immediately and discontinue use. Each individual may react differently to any product or supplement. We always recommend that you consult with your healthcare professional prior to considering the use of this or any supplement, especially when pregnant or breastfeeding.