Want to earn Reward Points by leaving product reviews on items you've ordered on SeekingHealth.com? Learn how to leave an excellent product review by following the guidelines below:
- Proper grammar
- Repeat the product name
- At least 50 words (target 200-400 words)
- Add images of the product to your review (and you’ll get even more Reward Points!)
- Keep content relevant to the specific product you're reviewing
- Discuss the product attributes:
- Color and texture
- Smell, taste, and size
- Serving size
- Ease of use
- Effectiveness and results
- Product packaging
- Would you recommend the product?
Please keep in mind, if your review does not meet our requirements, it may be rejected by our team. If a review is rejected, it may be due to one of the reasons below:
- Describing atypical results
- Suggesting that the product can diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease, disorder, or chronic health condition
- Short or vague reviews (Example: Good Product)
- Inappropriate Content
- Grammatical errors
- Not repeating the product name
- Submitting the exact same review for multiple products
- Submitting similar reviews for multiple products (Example: Just changing the sentence structure, slightly changing a word here or there, etc.)
- Submitting the same review that you have also posted on another site
- Submitting a review that was copied and pasted from another source
- Not discussing the product attributes
- Describing onlyshipping services, customer support, etc.
- Only describing what the product is for (Example: Explaining that folate is a B vitamin and what it is used for in the body, but making no mention of personal use.)
Submissions are reviewed by our team before being approved or denied, once a review is left, please allow 2-7 business days before your review is approved or rejected. If your review is rejected, we will email you with the rejection reason and you will have the opportunity to submit another.
Note: Once a review is published on our website, that review becomes property of Seeking Health and will remain on Seeking Health website for the life of the site. If you earned a credit, we will not be able to remove a review from our website once it has been posted. By leaving a product review on our website, you are giving Seeking Health permission to use your review and any attached photos on our site and social platforms as we see fit.