1. Who is Optimal Sleep intended for
This product is intended for someone who needs a melatonin-free sleep support supplement without the side effects of lingering fatigue and brain fog in the morning. With a blend of vitamin B6, magnesium, ashwagandha, and 5-HTP, this supplement is intended for adults who desire support naturally falling and staying asleep, without becoming habit-forming.*
Always talk to your doctor before considering the use of this product, especially if you have health conditions or diseases that need to be addressed or are pregnant or breastfeeding.
2. How do I take Optimal Sleep
Start with one capsule and work your way up to three capsules over a few days or weeks, if needed. Take capsules away from food, 30 minutes prior to bedtime or as suggested by your healthcare provider. Note: California residents should not exceed 1 capsule daily.
3. What is the reasoning for each ingredient in Optimal Sleep?
||Supports healthy neurotransmitters.*
||Supports normal metabolism of amino acids, carbohydrates, and proteins. Contributes to the building blocks of melatonin.*
||Supports muscular relaxation and contributes to the building blocks of melatonin.*
||Supports cellular metabolic processing and contributes to the building blocks of melatonin.*
||Supports a healthy stress response.*
||Supports cognitive and nervous system function.*
||Acts as a precursor to serotonin.*
Other ingredients found in Optimal Sleep include:
- HPMC: Capsule.
- Microcrystalline cellulose: Anticaking agent.
- Ascorbyl palmitate: Protects shelf-life of product.
- Silica: Anti-clumping agent.
- Medium-chain triglycerides.
4. What are the active ingredients in Optimal Sleep derived from?
- Niacin, vitamin B6, magnesium, and zinc are synthetic.
- Ashwagandha is from Withania somnifera.
- Phosphatidylserine is from a soy-free vegetarian source.
- 5-HTP is from the seeds of Griffonia simplicifolia.
5. Does Optimal Sleep contain gluten, soy, or grains?
Optimal Sleep does not contain any gluten or soy ingredients, however, the final product is not tested as being gluten or soy free. It contains ascorbyl palmitate, a product derived from corn, but due to processing, it is considered to be non-allergenic.
6. Is Optimal Sleep free from GMOs?
This product does not contain any GMO markers, but the final product is not tested.
7. Is Optimal Sleep vegetarian/vegan?
This product is suitable for both vegetarians and vegans.
8. What are the possible interactions or side effects of using Optimal Sleep?
Possible side effects of this supplement include:
- Stomach pain
- Sexual problems
- Metallic taste
- Kidney problems
If you take medications for depression or any other condition, consult with your healthcare provider before starting this or any other supplement.
If you believe that you are experiencing any adverse reactions, please see your healthcare provider immediately and discontinue use. Each individual may react differently to any product or supplement. We always recommend that you consult with your healthcare professional prior to considering the use of this or any supplement, especially when pregnant or breastfeeding.